These terms and conditions set out the rules and regulations for the use of the Time to Train Service.
By accessing the Service, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions in full. You may not use Time to Train unless you accept all of the terms and conditions set out on this page.
MobileXapps, ("We", "Us", "Our") develops Time to Train mobile applications ("Our Products"). Our Apple apps can be downloaded from the App Store, which is operated and owned by Apple Inc. and other companies within its group ("Apple"). Our Android applications can be downloaded from Google Play, which is owned and operated by Google Inc. and other companies in its group ("Google"). We develop our products for informational purposes only. You should ALWAYS consult with your doctor or therapist before starting any fitness program. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your own health.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By using our products, you accept these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use our products and services. Time to Train reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. An up-to-date version of these Terms and Conditions will be available on our official website and any changes will be effective immediately upon publication. By continuing to use our products, you agree to be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions.
Copyright and Trademarks
The source code, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, data compilations and information ("Content") contained in our products and services are the intellectual property of (or owned by) MobileXapps and are protected by copyright laws. We own and retain all rights to the Time to Train Content and Services.
Legality of Use
By using Our Products, you warrant that:
- All information contained in any material you submit is either owned by you or you have been granted rights that allow you to distribute the information in accordance with these Terms;
- The information contained in any material you submit does not infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents or trade secret rights.
- You assume all responsibility, assume all risk and waive and/or release Us from any direct or indirect loss, injury, claim or damage arising from Your use of Our products, whether or not such use was under proper control and whether or not You were negligent in such use. By using Our products, you confirm that you are physically and mentally capable of using Our products and knowingly accept and fully understand all risks associated with their use.
Limitations of Liability
In no event shall Time to Train be liable for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage):
- Access to the Service or inability to access the Service;
- The behavior, content, information or data of third parties;
- Injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access and/or use (or inability to access and use) the Time to Train Services, including, without limitation, the disclosure of private content or any damage to your computer, software or information stored on it;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of the Time to Train Services and/or any and all personal, private and/or other information stored therein.
Thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. We hope you enjoy working with Time to Train!
Support and Contact
If you have any questions regarding the Services or Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.